1. Chuck Hummer
2. Rody Schroyer
3. Jeep Vanwormer
4. Steve Kester
Fast Time: Casey Noonan 15.873
Heat 1: Brian Ruhlman, Casey Noonan, Jerry Bowersock, Duane Chamberlain, Steve Casebolt, Kris Patterson, Chris Ross, Brad Harden, Dustin Moore
I have decided to change the tire rule for the American Late Model Series by Sunoco to Hoosier LM 20/30/40. I had planned to discuss this with all the drivers this past weekend at Attica but due to the weather problems that race was cancelled. Eldora Speedway and Oakshade Raceway have changed their tire rule to the above tire rule and I feel it would be easier for everyone if we had the same tire rule everywhere the series goes. This tire rule will go into effect as of today.
Thanks to all and good luck
- Young Tyler Boggs Hopes Sunoco ALMS Rookie of the Year Award Provides Launching Pad For His Career!
- Steady Brian Ruhlman Claims Sunoco American Late Model Series Championship For 2nd Time In 3 Years!
- Eldora Speedway Results 9/2/07
- Oakshade Raceway Results 9/1/07
- Aaron Scott takes ALMS win at I-96 Speedway!
- Kevin Nelson wins ALMS event at Thunderbird Race Park!